Protecnium is an international consulting firm specialized in engineering and technician services. We are currently on the lookout for candidates with Surveying experience to join our team in the United States. We are hiring for various projects in several states, including Virginia and surrounding states.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Performing boundary and topographic surveys
- Perform boundary/control surveying and mapping
- Assist with construction stakeouts, topographic surveys, boundary surveys, and other projects for public and private clients
- Prepare documentation of surveying activities
- Supervise and direct field crews in the completion of various types of field operations including boundary and location surveys, topographic surveys, GPS surveys, route location surveys
- University Degree related to the position is a plus2- 3 years of experience as a surveyorExperience working in civil works and roads/highwaysAdvanced English