Customer Service Representative
It’s an exciting time for us at Memphis Heats. We are currently able to offer 6 - 8 new Customer Service Representatives positions to excited and ambitious individuals in the Memphis Region.
If you are keen to get started ASAP, have a great personality, sense of humor, and the ability to have fun whilst you work.
~ CLICK APPLY TODAY ~
Customer Service Representative Duties:
At Memphis Heats our Customer Service Representatives are at the forefront of everything that we do. Working alongside our events team in Memphis, you will be working directly with our customers to provide product information, help with any inquiries and process sales transactions as needed.
Some of your main duties will include:
- Interacting one-on-one with our client’s customers to make sure all their needs are met
- Explaining product information to customers and ensuring they are aware of the latest deals and offers available to them
- Complete transactions as needed
- Documenting customer information as required
- Signing up new customers as required
Customer Service Representative Benefits:
- Weekly competitive pay with possibilities of bonuses
- Travel opportunities- both internationally and domestically (Lockdown permitting)
- Flexible scheduling
- Being able to work with experts in the field
* Training is provided to all new hires, there is no background/degree required for this position*
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Must be able to travel to the Memphis office on a daily basis
- Must be 18 years or older to qualify for the job
- Must be legal to work in the USA or have a work authorization
- Those interested in customer service, hospitality, retail and/or sales background are encouraged to apply
What you need to do: ~ CLICK APPLY ~
Application Process: Applications will be reviewed within 1 - 2 weeks. Our Recruitment Team will be in touch with all the successful candidates as soon as possible. We, therefore, ask that all candidates ensure they send over up to date communication information such as cell phone number and email address.