Location: Chesterfield, MO
Medsphere positively impacts patient care by delivering award-winning healthcare IT solutions and software for providers of every size and budget.
We are an accomplished organization of committed clinical and technology professionals working to make quality healthcare IT solutions accessible to organizations of virtually any size, shape or budget. We love working here because we care about each other and about the people who benefit from our products.
We are currently seeking a Software Engineer with 3 or more years of experience to work in our Chesterfield, MO office. We are looking for an engineer with a strong background in UI development who has delivered substantial Windows native UI and HTML5 Single Page App UI for enterprise application products. The work also includes developing web services and server side processes, along with database work.
As a Software Engineer at Medsphere, you’ll get to:
- Deliver high-quality code through comprehensive testing prior to delivery to QA
- Demonstrate ability to complete engineering tasks on time and on target with minimal guidance
- As an individual contributor, assist in design and implementation for major feature enhancements and architectural redesigns
- Work collaboratively and effectively on team projects
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to define test priorities.
- Continually improve product functionality and individual/team productivity by keeping up to date with developments in tools and technology and introducing tools, methodologies, or ideas when appropriate.
Ideal Background and Expertise:
- 3+ years’ software engineer experience, preferably developing large enterprise applications for a complex domain such as healthcare, investing, ERP.
- 1+ years’ experience developing HTML5 UI using tools like Angular, Bootstrap.
- Proficiency with MS SQL, SSRS, and PowerBI preferred.
- Able to troubleshoot typical HTTP, TCP, permission, deployment problems on Windows.
- Possess a passion for building a product with an applicable or meaningful mission.
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working on a small team where your input matters.
- Computer science or software engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the health care services industry is an advantage but is not required.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible time off plan
- Great working environment
- Flexible work hours
- Health, vision, dental, 401k, and all the other necessary benefits