Bilingual (English/Spanish) Sales Representative
Launch a career in sales with a great team to train and support your journey.
Bring your self-motivation, your ambition, and your people skills to MCO Orlando! Our team will groom you for a fast-paced and fulfilling career in sales. It’s a rewarding opportunity to interact with customers in person and use your talents and social EQ to close sales in person based on relationship and trust building.
As part of our team, you will also enjoy the benefits of joining a marketing firm that represent only Global 100 clients, including training bonuses and a dedicated team mentor, a highly-competitive compensation package (hourly, bonuses, and commission options), and fun, team weekly events.
Account Manger Sales Representatives:
- Meeting with potential and existing customers and provide quotes for additional, new or upgraded services
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to upgrade outdated plans to outdated customers
- Relationship building through creating personal and professional relationships
- Get the inside scoop on the newest technologies (fiber optics, 5G, 5G Evolution)
- Close sales from pre-qualified leads for wireless, internet, phone, television, and entertainment services
- Evaluate risks utilizing underwriting rules and guidelines in order to bind coverage.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your dedication and follow through on your commitments, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. Insurance, educational/recreational trips, gift cards incentives, weekly pay, direct deposit, Ipad with at&t data provided for work, Salesforce technology, training bonuses, dedicated mentor, continually learning, pre-qualified leads, weekly team events, and a positive work environment.
[ Link Removed ]
[ Link Removed ]
- Bachelors/Associates degree (preferred not required), Sales/Marketing/Communication majors preferred.
- 0 - 2 years of professional experience in sales or service environment (preferred).
- Analytical, decision making and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills in order to communicate effectively with customers and prospects. POSITIVE ENERGY
- Strong multitasking abilities ADVANCEMENT FROM WITHIN
- Driver's License and your own vehicle DEPENDABLE AND RELIABLE
- Monday to Saturday options - No Sundays - FULL TIME SCHEDULE
- Over the top drive and work ethic SELF MOTIVATED
- Ability to speak, read and write English (Spanish Preferred but not required)
MCO ORLANDO is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
THIS IS NOT A CALL CENTER !!!