MCNA Dental, a leading dental benefits management company is seeking a Provider Relations Representative. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining working relationships with the existing Provider Network. Provides training and education regarding policy and procedures and covered benefits. Provides ongoing support for any issues. May assist with Network Development as needed.
- Assists in the implementation of the Provider Relations Department processes, provider education program s and overall network functions.
- Works with the management team to develop and revise the Provider Manual. Assists in ensuring that the manual meets operational, regulatory, and accreditation requirements.
- Carries out the site review process (for credentialing and re-credentialing), provider manual documentation for education and training, referral and authorization procedures, and department activities.
- Serves as a mode of communication to provider offices.
- Assists in meeting organizational goals and objectives.
- Acts as the liaison between the provider groups and the plan.
- Carries out methods of communication to the providers for changes, revisions, issue resolution, and general notices/updates from the plan.
- Attends Provider Relations meetings to determine network access and availability, and meeting the requirements for ongoing membership needs.
- Assists with network publication, reports, updates, revision, analysis, and reporting to appropriate internal staff and the Dental Management Committee.
- Provides provider training and education manual and processes, documentation, reviews.
- Other plan required duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelors Degree in any related field preferred
- At least two years customer service experience in a dental related field is required
- Experience in Medicaid managed care preferred
- Bilingual or Trilingual preferred (English/Spanish or English/Spanish/French Creole)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Ability to deliver presentations (Provider training/education)
- Ability to foster positive, productive working relationships
- Ability to conduct self in an acceptable, professional manner and adhere to ethical standards and confidentiality requirements
This is a full time position with a competitive salary based upon experience and qualifications. Some of the benefits MCNA offer are medical, dental, vision, disability, company paid life insurance, 401k, as well as paid time off.
MCNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer -----M/F/D/V
Please check out our website: [ Link Removed ]
“It’s a great day at MCNA!"