What Makes a Kimpton Bell Person?
The bell person is the first person to interact with guests and the go to person for guests. As the friendly face of the property, the bell person has a relatable personality and a great desire to work with people. You are responsible for communicating in a welcoming and efficient manner, while ensuring that guests’ needs are properly addressed.
A Day in the Life:
- Greet guests at hotel curbside and offer them assistance, which can include: opening doors, assisting with unloading luggage and/or directing them to the front desk for check-in.
- Assist guests with luggage storage and retrieval
- Inform guests of hotel amenities and local area attractions
- Provide accurate information and directions regarding the hotel and/or surrounding area.
- Communicate with co-workers, and supervisors and address any concerns.
- Identify and report any safety issues immediately to supervisor.
- Clean and maintain surrounding work area (to include glass cleaning and sweeping of trash).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience working in a hotel is a plus
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Able to lift 50 pounds
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to create a fun and supportive working environment