McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare.
McKesson Medical-Surgical provides medical-surgical supplies and equipment to physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities, and surgery centers. Our catalog includes more than 150,000 national brand products from bandages to exam tables, plus McKesson's own line of high-quality medical-surgical products. We're proud to be the only national distributor serving the entire continuum of healthcare
- Our Jacksonville, FL location is looking for dynamic and motivated Customer Service Representatives to join our team. This role will interface with customers and company representatives to provide a premier solutions experience. This is a fantastic chance to work for a company that has the rare mix of a rewarding, yet high-paced and professional work environment.
- Responsible for interfacing and addressing the needs of McKesson customers and company representatives
- Facilitate ease of communication with customers through genuine connection, solutions-focused approach and an efficient problem-solving mentality.
- Responds to inbound calls and order entry
- Educates customers on products and services available
- Works with a high sense of urgency that is critical to resolving customer needs timely
- Researches and processes credit to customers for stocked returns, damages, and other issues
- Follows correct procedures and compliance guidelines (i.e., hazardous materials, cold chain compliance, pedigree)
- Responds to basic customer inquiries regarding products, pricing, and backorder, invoices and POD’s in a timely and professional manner
- Manages customer and product data within the system
- Takes on special projects as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Desire to help others and solve problems
- General knowledge of customer service processes and procedures
- Proficient with MS Office
- Able to thrive in a dynamic environment and navigate complexity and change
- Professional written and verbal communication
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Strong pharmaceutical and distribution knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of SAP
- Advanced with MS Office
Core Role Abilities
- Flexibility to work varied schedule depending on need – weekend shifts may be required
- Effective and positive interaction with customers, vendors, and team members
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Keyboarding at medium proficiency level – large percent of time performing computer-based work
- An energetic self-starter and ability to work autonomously
- Detail-oriented with solid problem-solving skills
This is a work-from-home position but must be located in the Jacksonville, FL area.