Sr. Manager – ADLC Analytics
- 110 N Carpenter St, Chicago, IL 60607, USA
- McDonald's Office Location: MHQ
- Global Grade: G4
McDonald’s new growth strategy, Accelerating the Arches, encompasses all aspects of our business as the leading global omni-channel restaurant brand. As the consumer landscape shifts we are using our competitive advantages to further strengthen our brand. One of our core growth strategies is to Double Down on the 3Ds (Delivery, Digital and Drive Thru). McDonald’s will accelerate technology innovation so 65M+ customers a day will experience a fast, easy experience, whether at one of our 25,000 and growing Drive Thrus, through McDelivery, dine-in or takeaway.
Leading this tech revolution is McDonald’s Global Technology organization made up of intrapreneurs who get to build really cool tech with scary smart people using the latest innovations like AI, IOT, and edge computing. We do this working along diverse, global teams who are always hungry for a challenge. It’s bonus points when you get to see your family and friends use the tech you build at their favorite McD restaurant.
As we have matured as an engineering organization and seen the demands for technology grow exponentially, we’re gearing up to deliver on the next set of opportunities for the business. We are building up an engineering team in house accountable for our strategic products. We’ll have diverse squads made up of engineers with traditional and specialized skillsets, both from internal engineers coupled with our partners, to help us flex with demand and solve technology innovation challenges done at an incredible scale.
- Maintain, evolve and grow a newly implemented ADLC Analytics platform that supports a $250M+ portfolio.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to extend our analytics platform into our SRE and Incident Management processes.
- Manage multiple vendors in an ongoing, multi-partner product roadmap of analytics evolution that will be managed in an Agile delivery process.
- Support senior leadership in defining and implementing metrics for items that include key business delivery initiatives, vendor management, operations and governance.
- Be the leading McDonald’s SME for ADLC and technology analytics and measurement.
- Proactively analyze data to answer questions for stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with a focus on what drives business performance and efficiency.
- Thought partner with the business on helping drive key critical metrics that align with business outcomes
- Develop impactful presentations and documents that provide a logical narrative.
- Communicate vision and strategy to a team of engineers and business partners through both strong written and oral communications.
- Evangelize platform with wide range of stakeholder to further establish a data driven culture at McDonald's.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in enterprise scale change management, program management or management consulting with an emphasis on the ADLC
- Adept at managing multiple stakeholders in the creation of managed reporting and self service analytics tools and platforms.
Proven track record of building executive to tactical, accountability and visibility reporting models.
- Experience in managing 3rd party vendors in the delivery of technology and analytics.
- Practitioner and evangelist of Agile and DevOps.
- Proven track record of change management in enterprise scale organizations.
- Passionate visionary who is adept at building consensus across cross-functional teams.
- Preferred candidates will be knowledgeable in leading edge restaurant technologies and innovation.
- Possess a tremendous level of intellectual curiosity.