- Work with product designers and founders to build our next-generation portfolio management platform
- Build efficient and reusable software abstractions and systems
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Help to identify and communicate standard practices and methodologies for software engineering
- Review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Use and improve application and infrastructure monitoring systems
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code, including appropriate testing
- Knowledge of cross-browser development
- Minimum two years experience
- Computer science fundamentals
- Experience with React JS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- 100% work from home available
- Flexibility in daily hours schedule to sync with other remote teams
- Communication: is the candidate able to clearly discuss the problems and solutions they are working on? Can they articulate pros/cons of different approaches?
- Technical ability: is the candidate able to demonstrate the ability to develop code to solve a problem? Is this code reasonably performant and following best practice?
- Testability/Maintainability: is the candidate able to produce different kinds of automation testing to prove the success of their developed code? Is their code written in a way that others can easily pick it up and continue working on it?