Truck Driving Jobs – Drivers Earn $1,300 Average Weekly Pay!
Average 68 CPM!
CDL A Truck Drivers - Marten has great dedicated, regional, owner operator, team and OTR opportunities where you can get home weekly or bi-weekly, depending on what city and state you live in (call a recruiter for details)! Drivers average $1,300 per week and 68 CPM.
Get paid even when you are not rolling with Marten’s Exclusive Pay Boosters, including detention pay, inclement weather pay, stop pay, breakdown pay and more - all starting the second you stop!
- $1,100+ Guaranteed Weekly Pay for OTR and Regional Drivers
- Immediate Detention Pay adds up to $6,000 a year
- 68 CPM Average Driver Pay
- Biweekly Home Time
- Weekly Home Time Options Available in Certain Areas
- Top-Pay Certified Carrier
- Exclusive Pay Boosters
- Inclement Weather Pay
- Incentive Pay
- DriveWyze Carrier
- Late-Model Equipment with APUs Average 2 Years and Newer
- Current CDL-A
- At least 22 years of age
- Minimum 6 months recent CDL-A driving experience
- Home time and pay may vary by hiring area and specific route details ask a recruiter for details
- The CPM represents the total you can earn after all of the Marten extras are added (detention pay, breakdown pay, safety bonus, mileage bonus etc.)
Start driving with Marten Transport - Apply Today!Job RequirementsX