Join our team as: Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (Remote)
We invest highly in our employees, even though you work remotely. It is important for us that you get a sense of belongingness and team-feeling in the company. At Marketer, we value the work you will be doing for us.
These are some of Our Benefits:
Work where you want:
- Work remotely or come join us at one of our beautiful offices in London or Oslo. If you prefer working from home, we'll pay to set you up with a great workstation - computer and desk included. If you're unable to join us at the office, but still feel like leaving the house, we'll sponsor a seat in a co-working space of your choice.
- We believe in the Remote-way of working, as we trust you to know where you do your best work.
- A couple of times a year, we'll fly you to Norway to meet the rest of our team.
- If you want to move to either London or Oslo, we will help you with the relocation and visa applications.
Work how you want:
- We think people are the happiest and most productive when they work on their own schedule. Therefore, we offer flexible working hours and an environment where you can spend less time in meetings or back-and-forth on email, and more time focusing on the work that matters.
- We also think it’s important to maintain a good work/life balance. We won’t expect you to work overtime and we offer five weeks of paid vacation time.
Work that’s rewarding:
- Excellent pay: Our salaries are highly competitive, suited to your experience level.
- Health insurance: No matter where you live, we will sponsor a comprehensive health insurance plan for you and your family.
- Hardware and software are on us: You won’t need to spend a cent on a computer or software you need to do your job. We cover it completely.
- Training budget: Every year, you will receive 2,500$ that you can invest in your own continued training.
- Stock options: You will get the opportunity to buy stocks in our company, where you will get that ownership into the work you are doing.
- You will work with ambitious, talented professionals with great knowledge, and we want you to learn from us and also share your knowledge to enhance development.
Who are you?
We are looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer who wants to develop our well-well-received marketing platform, other products, and unique ideas. Here you will get to work closely with other remote and in-house developers, and with every department within the company. You will work with our bespoke platform capable of generating robust marketing campaigns, starting from automatically retrieving information from various sources, such as CRM/API/Web scraping, crunching data through in-house made microservices for optimal default parameters. In addition to this, you will work with programmatic integration with major marketing platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Google and more.
At Marketer, we have a flat organizational structure with talented, fun and inspirational colleagues. We are open-minded and will listen to your ideas. Further, you will have a great influence on decisions and processes at our company. As Ruby on Rails Developer, you will ensure successful planning, development and launch of new solutions and features, as well as maintaining and ensuring stability and performance in our existing logic and systems. You will have a central part in our development efforts, with much freedom in choosing and recommending technology, architecture and solutions best suited to solve the challenges at hand.
- Ruby on Rails: preferably version 5 or above (4+ years)
- React (1+ years)
- SASS / SCSS
- Understanding of BDD/TDD and relevant tools in Ruby
- SOLID is a must
Good to have, but not a requirement:
- Amazon AWS - S3, EC2, Lambda
- React Native
Join us as we grow!