Morgan Truck Body, the largest truck body manufacturer in North America, has opportunities for Manufacturing Assemblers/Production Associates!
We are an Essential Business! Earn an additional $1.00 per hour Now through June for being an Essential Team Member
***$1,000.00 SIGNING BONUS FOR ALL NEW HIRES***
Our generous benefits include paid vacation and holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k with company match as well as many others!
The Manufacturing Assembler is responsible for building and assembly of a multitude of pieces as well as completed truck bodies with a high degree of skill.
- Read and interpret: orders and specifications, blueprints, instructions and labels which may contain hazardous warnings and cautions
- Cut wood or metals to specific sizes using a variety of saws, sheers and cutters
- Fasten parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets or fasteners
- Operate pneumatic tools and hand tools
- Perform set up of machine and preventative maintenance as required
- Examine finished project for quality and defects
- Perform safety and quality checks
- Work and adhere to all safety policies
- Basic math, tape measurement and computer skills
- Basic experience with hand tools
- Able to understand and comprehend measurement
- Able to read and interpret blueprints for special applications
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Must be 18 years old
- Previous experience in manufacturing
- Previous experience working on truck bodies
- Construction experience is a plus
- This job operates in a manufacturing plant environment. While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to stand (sometimes for extended periods); walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, and lift up to 35 pounds. The team member may, at times, sit, bend, stoop, squat, reach overhead, or crawl (may be in confined spaces). The team member is expected to perform repetitive tasks using their hands, and have the ability to climb ladders and/or work in high places.