Our client, one of the most recognizable names in consumer products is in their search for a Buyer/Planner on a 6 month contract at their site in Orlando, FL. This role is responsible for developing and implementing inventory, merchandising, and allocation plans to meet established inventory and customer service targets.
- Planning , scheduling, executing and ensuring on-time delivery of finished goods to customer.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Manage change within supply chain resulting from product launches/revisions, shifts in demand or customer expectations, product promotions and product discontinuances.
- Experience in supply chain customer service, order management, and demand planning
- Associate Degree or equivalent related experience.
- Knowledge of excel and other analytical tools. (1 - 3 years experience)