With the capacity for 2,706 minimum and medium security residents North Central Correctional Complex is accredited by the American Correctional Association—achieving over 99% compliance for both mandatory and non-mandatory standards in its most recent audit.
We're looking for full-time Quality Assurance Nurse (RN) to join our clinical team, helping residents as they transform their lives and prepare for successful re-entry into the community.
In this role, you will:
- Survey health-related areas of the facility for compliance with federal and state laws, regulations, and interpretations.
- Supervise activities of the CQI Committee
- Review reports, medical charts and other documentation for completion in accordance with ODRC requirements.
- Establish performance measures and process indicator studies.
- Assist in the creation of corrective action plans (CAPs) for audit findings or deficiencies.
- Interpret policies, procedures, rules, regulations, or standards for others.
- Evaluate program, procedures, or processes for effectiveness and make recommendations to resolve issues or improve performance.
- Further duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Current, valid OH nursing license (RN)
- Current CPR certification.
- Minimum of one (1) year Quality Assurance experience or three (3) years Charge Nurse experience.
- Valid driver's license in the state of Ohio with an acceptable driving record required
- Ability to pass background screening
WHAT WE OFFER
Career Advancement through training and development. At MTC, you can have a good job that can grow into a career. Just ask our executive team, most of whom have come from one of our sites!
Financial Security through competitive wages, affordable health, dental, and prescription drug insurance, 401k, and education tuition assistance.
Work/Life balance in the form paid time off, paid holidays, and flexible schedules and shifts where possible
Stability with strong leadership, financial performance and history of being active in all the communities in which we find ourselves
The Ability To Make A Social Impact through serving our clients every, single day! These are individuals in our care and we strive to make a daily impact by being good role models, providing excellent care and treating each individual with dignity and respect.
Post Hire Qualifications and Training Requirements:
Must successfully complete annual in-service training requirements.
NCCC promotes a drug-free work environment and requires drug testing prior to the start of employment. In accordance with ODRC all employees of NCCC must complete and pass a physician physical for health and capabilities of completion of unarmed self defense training.