Our Client – a global Pharmaceutical company needs 2 MES Automation Engineers at their new plant . Excellent salary + Bonus + full benefits + full relocation.
Job Posting # 2318
Job Title : MES Automation Engineer – Manufacturing Overnight Travel: 10%
Location: Daytona Beach, FL Qty = 2
Compensation: Base salary of $100K - $130K + Annual Bonus (Target 15%)
Relocation: YES – Full Package including closing costs, moving, temporary living etc.
Benefits: Full package including medical, dental, vision, 3 Weeks’ vacation and 401k
Site Info: This is at their US plant with 330 people, starting up with 2 high volume production and packaging lines to manufacture sterile liquid parenteral products packaged in IV bags
This role will be in the Controls Automation - Engineering services group with 9 technical people. The plant systems are PLC/DCS = Rockwell PlantPAx , Siemens, B&R + MES = Rockwell PharmaSuite
Note 1: The plant has 1 production line already running and the 2 nd line is in the process of commissioning and start up. The plant is not yet, but will soon achieve FDA approval to Manufacture and ship commercial products.
Note 2: The right person with some start up and commissioning experience with new or expansion of production line will be a huge plus
MES Automation Engineer needs 5+ years of Programming/Configuration of any MES system experience.
Job Summary :
Provide Controls, Automation engineering function for major line start up and commissioning effort and other long-term projects at the plant.
Perform hands-on Programming/Configuration of MES system
Perform complete automation project cycle including design phase, configuration, programming, debugging, commissioning, start up, testing, documentation, production handover and testing
Job Description :
· Applies standard engineering techniques to design, analyze, test, maintain, repair or improve products, components or assemblies.
· Analyzes, develops, evaluates systems. Improves and maintains current systems or creates new projects.
· Designs and drafts blueprints with designer, visits systems in the field and manages projects.
· Must be SME in field at higher levels of job.
· Applies engineering techniques and analyses within the scope of the assignment.
· Architecting, implementing, and integrating solutions focused around tracking, analyzing, and improving the manufacturing process
· Designing and implementing data management strategies for the integration of Automation solutions with MES Platform and plant automation equipment
· Conceptualizing solutions during the design phase of the project life cycle
· Automation Controls system configuration, programming, debugging, and testing
· Creating documentation, including project engineering notes, project proposals, project design traceability documentation, case studies, and more
· Commissioning innovative solutions, finding, sharing and capitalizing on opportunities for improvement
Candidate Must Have:
? BS Degree in relevant field
? Min. 8 years of Technical experience
? 5 years MES Programming/Configuration experience with any system
? FDA regulated Industry experience in BioPharma, Medical Device, Cosmetics, Food, OTC etc.
? Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed
? Complete Controls Project cycle experience with design phase, configuration, programming, debugging, commissioning, start up, testing, documentation, production handover and testing
Candidate Nice to Have:
? Master’s degree in Engineering / Technical field
? Start Up commissioning experience of a new or line expansion
? Batch Manufacturing Experience
? Rockwell PharmaSuite MES experience
? PLC/DCS programming experience with Rockwell PlantPAx, Siemens, B&R
? Familiar with ERP – SAP, Databases - SQL, Oracle
? Familiarity with industry standards, such as ANSI/ISA-95 and ANSI/ISA-88
? Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) implementation experience
Keywords: Syncade, Automation, Controls, Database, Pharma, Medical device, sterile, aseptic, liquid, IV bags, parenteral, injectable, filling, packaging, sterilizer, batch, FDA, GMP, Rockwell - Pharmasuite MES, ANSI/ISA-95, ANSI/ISA-88.