As a Retail Sales Representative, you will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote our telecommunications client's fiber optic products and brand. We will support you by providing guidance from experienced sales professionals, hands-on training, and corporate-sponsored classroom training.
At A Glance
• Full-time entry-level retail sales roles in the communications and entertainment technology space.
• A role that is ideal for results-driven professionals with a driven spirit who are eager to learn and grow in a busy retail sales environment. Wireless sales experience preferred but not required
• Benefits include base salary plus paid training, as well as weekly bonuses and incentives
Why Luxium Path Solutions?
Reaching your full potential on the Retail Sales team is a key part of our mission. Our successful training program, comparable base salary and weekly bonuses provide the foundation you need to be a successful Retail Sales Associate. You’ll have the opportunity to meet and exceed sales goals while delivering excellent customer service solutions - it’s a win-win.
It’s all about learning and growing
With plenty of dedicated peer and leadership support, our fully paid training programs shape new Retail Sales Associates into quick-thinking Sales professionals. We’ll teach you all you need to know and provide a mentor to answer all questions. As products are updated, so are you, so that you can effectively promote our products and provide the highest level of customer service to our customers while keeping them up to date.
With a deliberate path to success
All of our managers started as Retail Sales Associate themselves, proving that career advancement is a very real and achievable goal. Peer-to-peer mentoring and regular sales and customer service coaching sessions ensure you feel supported and have everything you need to succeed.
Here’s what makes our Retail Sales Associates successful
• Provide the highest level of customer service to ensure a great customer experience
• Educate and engage with customers
• Be a team player with a student mentality
• Know your stuff - maintain knowledge of all client’s productsJob Requirements
Here’s what you need to get started
• Good communication skills to provide excellent sales and customer service to customers
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Sales or Customer Service Experience: 1 - 5 years
• Knowledge of latest technology and devices
• Commissioned sales experience preferred, but not required
• Valid driver’s license