JOB TITLE: Technician
Location: IAD- Dulles International Airport
- Perform installation, configuration, administration, and tuning of software application products.
- Run necessary system backups.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance on software application related issues.
- May require a strong understanding of software architecture and programming principles.
- Entry-Level position within field.
- Requires little to no experience in discipline.
- Conducts routine tasks as directed. Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment.
- Typically requires up to three years of relevant experience.
- Cable management / cable dressing.
- Field site surveys.
- Fiber / copper (terminations / testing)
- This position will be responsible for all IT Critical Facilities activities and projects in the South Region and work closely with the South Region Sr. Engineer of IT Critical Facilities.
- Responsibilities will include installation, relocation, and removal or electronic equipment, manages technicians/contractors throughout the region. You will have to possess excellent organization & communication skills.
- You will have to assure that United's IT Critical Infrastructure standards document is followed have an understanding in Telecommunications Standards & practices.
- Must be well versed in all Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Visio, & Microsoft projects and possesses good team building skills and strong oral & written communication skills.
Please apply online or email [ Link Removed ] If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other Scom or Corestaff Services opportunities, please register with us online at [ Link Removed ]
s•com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.