The Sales Manager works in conjunction with the Urban Pace management team to implement and execute a creative sales plan that helps drive condominium sales ultimately leading to successfully completing sales of select condominium projects within the Urban Pace portfolio. The selected candidate must possess strong organizational skills and display superior customer service as a Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring project success from sales start to closeout. The candidate selected is expected to schedule and conduct sales appointments, service our developer clients, update and maintain our sales management database, perform market research, negotiate and ratify sales contracts and ensure successful closings.
- Communicates directly with developer or developer representative in order to establish sales goals, negotiate contracts and ensure successful execution of sales plan
- Works directly with marketing department to establish messaging and building positioning
- Works with developer and construction team to execute selections and upgrades process
- Works with architects and developers to design and finalize floor plans and building amenities
- Works with interior designers and developers to select finish packages and unit upgrades
- Establish customer service skills and communicate with purchasers and provide status updates throughout the entire buying process.
- Meet sales and settlement goals as defined by the Vice President of Sales, follow and track loans at assigned community, assist purchasers from the point of sale through settlement
- Implementation of Sales and Prospecting Plans: Responsible for implementing a sales plan for their assigned community, updating and maintaining our sales management software, follows up with prospective home buyers on a daily/weekly/monthly basis through email and phone.
- Prospect and network for new customer opportunities
- Submit weekly sales reports and property condition reports
- Maintain extensive knowledge of the Washington DC housing market and direct competition
All of our Sales professionals are employees of Urban Pace (not independent contractors) and are supported by a team of Marketing and Transaction Management staff to assist in the sales and closings of condominium sales.
- Real estate agent with a real estate sales license in DC, MD & VA
- 3-5 years' experience in new construction sales or direct developer sales
- Proven track record of successful sales and delivery of high quality customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, organized and self-motivated individual
- Capable of developing strong client relationships
- Individual must be a team player that is dependable, trustworthy and willing to handle additional duties as assigned.