Are you passionate about making a difference in people's lives? Do you enjoy working in a service-oriented industry? If so, this opportunity may be the right fit for you!
ModivCare is looking for optimistic and outgoing individuals to join the team as Customer Service Representatives (CSRs). In this role, you will play a key part in making a positive impact on members lives by acting as a first point of contact for questions about our products and service offerings. As a CSR, you will work diligently to resolve member concerns while ensuring requests are processed in an accurate and timely manner. CSRs are given a structured protocol and scripts to document conversations in order to ensure consistency of scheduling, modifying, and canceling customer reservations. In this role, you will have the opportunity to speak with members on a daily basis and answer their transportation questions, all while helping support them in their journey towards positive health outcomes.
If you are highly detail-oriented and thrive in a social atmosphere, we encourage you to apply. Take a step towards furthering your career by joining the ModivCare team!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Receives and documents customer concerns while ensuring all relevant information is correct
- Adheres to and ensures all company policies and procedures
- Maintains an acceptable attendance and tardiness record
- Ensures accurate trip data input
- Demonstrates personal commitment to producing high quality work
- Refers unresolved customer grievances to designated department for further investigation and resolution
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Skills & Experience
- 6+ months contact center experience OR customer service experience with heavy phone volume and data entry preferred
- Ability to read, write, and understand English fluently
- Ability to accurately type 35wpm or more
- Ability to answer a high volume of calls up to 100+ calls per day
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits for you and your family.
LogistiCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Tax and Post --Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car rental and much more!!)
ModivCare is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for open job opportunities.