For over 22 years, we have provided technical expertise and professional solutions, especially in point of sale and payment systems, global data analytics, merchandising, asset protection, health and wellness, banking, logistics, etc. that develop and enhance software to benefit our clients. With over 170 software professionals specializing in retail technology, our software consulting skills are unparalleled in the depth of expertise. See more at Technology | Kitestring Technical Services | United States
Our employees are passionate and talented...they take time to research the latest and greatest technologies, think outside the box, and if they find a better way of doing things, they share it with the rest of the team. We don’t hire smart people so we can tell them what to do, we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do. This defines our culture...
BEST PLACE TO WORK
In a survey conducted recently, we have a 98% approval as a great place to work!
We take pride in being above average in pay and perks. Our pay is highly competitive and always well above average in the region. Great health benefits, 100% dental coverage, 8% 401K match. Our CEO and management team are very friendly and go out of their way to help! We also offer an excellent relocation package.
We are looking to rewrite our current web/mobile banking solutions. Ideal candidate would be a Full Stack .Net web developer with expert knowledge in the areas listed below. Initial task would be reviewing existing code/functionality in the legacy web banking application and refactoring into the new web banking PWA solution.
Legacy web/mobile banking – On prem IIS hosted
- .Net framework/AngularJS 1.x
New web/mobile banking – Azure hosted
- Strong understanding of APIs (resource/queryable) and Web Services: RESTful API
- Security concepts OAuth2, JWT/grants/claims, OpenID Connect and multi factor
- Application bundling and deployment - Docker, Kubernetes (K8s)
- Microservice Architecture (MSA) and Design Patterns
- DevOps team environment development management to include Repository management (git), code reviews, pull requests, branching/release strategies. Azure/ADO/GitHub