Lincoln Tech's Mahwah, NJ campus has an opening for an entry-level Financial Aid Advisor to support students and their families in evaluating education costs and financial support options. In this position, you will report to the Director of Financial Aid. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is good with finances and wants to use this skill to help students and families reach their education goals.
What You'll Do
- Provide positive customer service to students and parents, guiding them through the entire Financial Aid process
- Create a financial aid package for students in compliance with institutional policies and Federal regulations, communicate to students and parents, and effectively explain rights and responsibilities for each aid source
- Assist students and parents with alternative means of financing any remaining balance after awarding eligible federal, state, or institutional aid
- Notify students of missing information or documentation related to financial aid awarding processes
- Answer student questions or concerns regarding the financial aid package professionally, accurately, and in a positive manner
- Report to the Director of Financial Aid
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of federal and state financial aid regulations
- 2+ years of experience administering Direct Loans, PELL, and Title IV in a college setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Disability, Life Insurance, and Other Voluntary Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Support & Resources
- [ Link Removed ] for Summary of Benefits
With over 70 years of success, Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training in high demand industries such as Health Sciences, Automotive Technology, Skilled Trades, Business & IT, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
We invite you to learn more about us at [ Link Removed ] .
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets