LFI Logistics is a brand-new company looking for experience CDL drivers to help drive our vision. You will be servicing Liberty Furniture Industries growing demand of logistics needs. We are looking for talented, hardworking individuals to join our team. The CDL Driver will safely operate a tractor-trailer pulling containers to and from ports, TL and LTL deliveries to retailers, DC transfers, provide excellent service to customers, and assist where needed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• CDL pulling containers to and from port
• TL and LTL deliveries to retailers
• Superior Customer Service
• Personable demeanor, especially when interfacing with customers
• Attentive, distraction-free driving style
• Up-To-Date CDL certification and no moving violations
• 3 years Class A experience
• Clean MVR record
• Pass a DOT drug test and have no prior positive tests or refusals
• Pass a company paid DOT physical and pre-hire test
• Availability to work a flexible schedule that will range 9-13 hours per day, including day, night, and weekend shifts
• Intermodal Experience and TWIC card a plus
LFI Logistics is a privately owned Logistics company that transports containers all throughout the southeast. LFI Logistics offers a competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO time, and a 401K program with company matching up to 6% of contribution. We will offer this new role all brand new equipment. We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment.