The Charlotte Knights are a Triple-A affiliate of the Chicago White Sox and Professional Sports Catering is proud to be the food and beverage provider!
We offer flexible schedules with shifts based on events - competitive pay and a GREAT atmosphere!
Be part of the Professional Sports Catering Team at Charlotte Knights when the season reopens.
Apply today and be contacted when active hiring begins.
Now Hiring Night Event Warehouse
Under the general supervision of the Premium Manager, a Picnic Server provides positively outrageous guest service to all guests at each facility’s picnic locations. They will assist with picnic set-up, serving, cleanup and prepare for next day event(s). As one of the front-line guest service employees, a Picnic Server must be professional, helpful, and enthusiastic to excel at this job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate and quick service for all guests
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ensure that the guest’s menu is properly served with proper menu items at the designated time
- Follow policies and procedures set forth by PSC, as well as, guidelines set by the Health Department
- Take pride as a Picnic Server, greet guests, resolve issues, answer guest questions, and use a warm, thankful goodbye
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills and communication skills
- Ability to perform assigned tasks promptly and with minimal supervision
- Must have food handlers permit
- Previous serving or guest service experience preferred
- A friendly and out-going personality
- Flexible work hours to include day, evening, weekend and holiday hours
PSC is an equal opportunity employer. At PSC we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.