Looking for a Software Engineering role where you can write great code AND make a difference to the world?
Level Access helps companies design and enhance their digital systems - including websites, web applications, software, and hardware - so they are usable by people with disabilities. Level Access is launching a new platform to set the industry standard for managing accessibility - and that's where YOU come in.
- 3+ years of extensive experience with HTML5 andCSS
- 3+ years of extensive experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, or similar
- 2+ years of experience using RESTful APIs
- 1+ years of extensive experience with React
- 1+ years of extensive experience with node.js
Bonus Point Experiences
- Demonstrable "Full Stack" experience
- Demonstrable experience using?
- Redux, recharts, Material-UI
- Git / Gitflow / Bitbucket
- Jira & Confluence
- AWS: SAM, Kinesis, Lambda, SQS, SNS, CloudFormation, CodeBuild/CodePipeline
- Experience working in a "Product" organization
- Experience doing hands-on DevOps using AWS
- Experience with data modelling and SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience with Web Application Security / OWASP best practices.
- Experience with accessible web design including Section 508 and WCAG
- Self-Starter - Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly and take ownership of features.
- Ability to look at the big picture: we're a collaborative small team and expect you to look at the big picture, and proactively anticipate problems, interact with other departments and clients, and come up with solutions.
- Write beautiful test-driven code. Of course. You are a software engineer and we value quality code backed by unit tests.
- Primary responsibilities will be developing React web and Electron applications
- Secondary responsibilities will be developing node.js APIs in AWS Lambda/SAM architecture
- Participate actively in Scrum/Kanban. Work with Product Management and QA daily to flesh out stories and track your commitments.
- Improve accessibility. We work hard to deliver accessible solutions and enhance libraries we rely on for accessibility, too.
- Collaborate. We have internal and external clients with differing needs. We expect team members to reach out and build relationships inside the company to better understand our market.
- Learn. We expect team members to keep up to date on new technologies, standards, and industry trends so we can continue to be market leaders.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, MIS, or a related technical field
- Completion of an intensive job training program, Bootcamp, or certification.
Salary is commensurate with experience. This is a full-time, salaried position with a competitive benefits package. If working on a small team of high-impact developers sounds like something you'd enjoy, send us your resume and cover letter. If you seem like a good fit, we'll be in touch.
Level Access is committed to workforce diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer. Copyright 2021, Level Access. All rights reserved.