The Blue Prism Process Controller is a key role that supports and administers the day to day running of Blue Prism processes in the production environment. The Process Controller will schedule and run Blue Prism processes, ensure the stability of the Blue Prism IT environment, investigate any issues in the production processes, and raise change requests or support calls where required.
- Daily managing of the Blue Prism production environment (running processes, maintaining resource PCs, viewing logs etc).
- As the Process Controller you are the “Team Leader” of the robots with the responsibility of daily administration tasks of the Blue Prism environment including Schedules and the running of Blue Prism Processes, whilst ensuring the stability of the Blue Prism environment.
- Case Management, managing and allocating process workloads
- Provide Level 1 support to the Digital workforce
- Have a good understanding of agreed Service Level Agreements, the agreed support arrangements and support procedures across both IT and Business Operations and process owner.
- Fundamental understanding of the Control Room elements such as Session and Queue Management, whilst having the aptitude to create schedules and calendars.
- Ensuring the Operational Handbook document that is produced as part of the implementation is completed to agreed standard and includes sufficient instruction, information and advice on the running of a Blue Prism automated process in a normal daily operational environment.
- Owning and solving issues that arise in the day to day running of Blue Prism processes and assisting in the provision of timely responses and solutions as required.
- Will have key involvement in the Operational Contingency Plan that outlines how the organization will respond in the event of critical failure in the production environment.
- Facilitate and co-ordinate with the relevant areas (Business and IT) when processes running in the operational environment are subject to periodic maintenance checks. This will ensure the process is kept up to date with the latest business process and system requirements thereby maximizing the business benefits.
- Communicating with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggesting improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- Support the completion of UAT phase of the process delivery lifecycle – ensuring the new/updated process is “fit for purpose” to run in the higher environments and that they are comfortable with any specific requirements needed to support/run each process
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field
- Advanced experience with Excel and Visio required. Blue Prism, .Net and C# preferred.
- A basic understanding of business processes. Capable of analyzing a process.
- An enquiring mind, good at problem solving.
- Aptitude to manage multiple process and digital workers in an Operational environment
- Good inter-personal communication skills – able to explain issues to a Blue Prism expert and follow instructions accurately.
- Basic understanding of the Blue Prism functionality of building Business Objects and Processes.
- Good organizational skills, to schedule processes, monitor resources, and log issues.
- Advanced understanding of the Control Room where processes run.