Are you craving to work in a healthcare setting where you’re not only valued, but appreciated and have the respect from your supervisors and co- workers as well as patients/residents you’re caring for? Then we are the place for you!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Hours: 6a-2p, 2p-10p or 10p-6a
As a Certified Nursing Assistant you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
We are offering bonus pay for the COVID Unit.
- Valid certification as a CNA in the state of Texas
- Comfortable working with COVID positive patients
- Six months experience in a long term care environment preferred
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at [ Link Removed ]
Legend Oaks Rehabilitation and Healthcare of Kyle is a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located at 1640 Fairway, serving the central Texas areas near Austin. We are only a short driving distance to San Marcos. We feature 126 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both private and semi-private settings. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care.
Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation of Kyle
Kyle, TX 78640
[ Link Removed ]
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at [ Link Removed ]
[ Link Removed ]