- Perform day-to-day laundry and housekeeping functions as assigned.
- Collect, sort, and weigh soiled laundry, linen, garments, etc. and place in appropriate containers or assigned areas. Laundry items may exceed 30 pounds.
- Fold, count, stack, hang, and distribute clean laundry, linen, garments, etc., to residents daily and/or as instructed.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at [ Link Removed ]
Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation of South San Antonio’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. We are a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located at 2003 West Hutchins Place, near the South Park Mall. Our South San Antonio location provides easy access from the I-35 expressway and serves the Central and Southern San Antonio areas. We feature 126 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both private and semi-private settings.
Are you a Laundry Aide who is eager to make a difference? We’re always looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Legend Oaks – San Antonio Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
2003 W. Hutchins Place
San Antonio, TX [ Phone number blocked ]
( [ Phone number blocked ]
[ Link Removed ]
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at [ Link Removed ]
[ Link Removed ]