Working together to create a sense of community, our dedicated and compassionate staff will strive to exceed your expectations and make a difference in the lives of those we serve by providing exceptional care and service, and remembering you are the reason we are here.
Our patients receive great care thanks to our incredible work environment; come be a part of our team! Our facility is built on a foundation of Core Values that guide our daily actions.
?Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Shift: Night, 12 hour shift
Summary of Job Duties
Under the supervision of the Charge Nurse, performs various direct patient care assignments pertaining to daily living activities to assist in the care of patients. These duties will be performed in compliance with federal, state and local regulations and company standards.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one year experience in a nursing home environment but NEWLY LICENSED CNAs graduates are welcomed!
- Must have current CNA license in Texas (or multi-state compact)
- Have a "Customer Service" attitude
- Be able to communicate well with family members, co-workers, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacies and Hospitals
- Have a PASSION for learning.
Licensure: Texas CNA License is required
Bonus: We are offering a Sign on Bonus of $1,000 to new employees.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at [ Link Removed ]
Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation of Northwest Houston is a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located near Houston. Serving the Jersey Village and surrounding areas, we are a short driving distance to Beltway 8 West and 290. We feature 125 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both private and semi-private settings.
We’re looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply!
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation of Northwest Houston
8902 West Road
Houston, TX 77064
[ Link Removed ]
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at [ Link Removed ]
[ Link Removed ]