Legend Ennis is currently looking for a Marketer. We are seeking a high energy partner who will help us share the message of the quality care and service we provide to our patients.
- The Marketer is responsible for managing all aspects of the facility marketing plan, establishing and maintaining positive relationships with clinics and hospitals in the area.
- Responsible to respond to customer requests and concerns and help promote a positive admissions & referral process for all parties involved.
- Supervise and review the collection of admission documents, ensure completion and forward to the appropriate departments as necessary.
- Assist in the orientation program for residents/personnel.
- Maintain an accurate record of available beds.
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-department personnel, as well as other departments within the facility.
- Keep current on Medicare/Medicaid provider regulations for skilled nursing facilities.
- Maintain daily and monthly census report as directed.
- Other related duties and responsibilities that may become necessary to ensure that the needs of the facility are met.
- Experience in a skilled nursing facility.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, visitors, and the general public based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning.
- Ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing admission practices.
- Knowledgeable in the use of computers, e-mail, spreadsheets and document word processing.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at [ Link Removed ]
Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation of Ennis is a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located at 1400 Medical Center Drive, next to the Ennis Regional Medical Center. Our small town setting south of the metroplex, serves the Ellis, Navarro, South Dallas, and surrounding areas. We feature 124 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in either private or semi-private settings.
Are you a Marketer who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation of Ennis
1400 Medical Center Drive
Ennis, TX 75119
[ Link Removed ]
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at [ Link Removed ]
[ Link Removed ]