Lee Fence and Outdoor, LLC is your premier choice for custom fencing and decking solutions. As part of a fourth generation family-owned business, Lee Fence offers custom solutions for residential and commercial fencing, decking and railing while serving customers in Pennsylvania and Maryland. We are currently seeking a Local CDL Truck Driver to join our growing team.
About the Job:
The Local CDL Truck Driver is responsible for the proper loading/unloading of trucks and safe operation of company vehicles. The Truck Driver is responsible for transport and delivery of fencing, decking and railing materials to project and customer sites and will interact with customers on-site. The Truck Driver will assist in the fence fabrication shop and yard areas to pull or put away materials or with other general labor when not out on deliveries.
This is a year round, full time position with the opportunity to be home every night. Local delivery area in Pennsylvania and Maryland with all trips being out and back in the same day.
- Commercial Driver's License - Class A or B
- Valid DOT Physical/Medical Card
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Selected candidates must be able to pass a drug test and physical as a condition of employment
We offer an attractive total compensation package, including excellent health and retirement benefits, paid holidays, and vacation. We are very focused on employee safety and provide all required PPE as well as provide many types of training. We are always looking for motivated people to grow and advance with us.
For more information or to apply online, please visit [ Link Removed ]
Lee Fence and Outdoor, LLC is An Equal Opportunity EmployerJob Requirements
- Maintain driver logs and vehicle inspection report
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Maintain driver qualification records and driving records
- Deliver product or material by operating a truck
- Provide safe operation of truck
- Assist in fence fabrication shop and yard area to pull or put away materials when not delivering