LeadIQ is a sales enablement startup backed by Draper Associates, Jason Calacanis, Fresco Capital, and Eight Roads. With offices in SF Bay Area, New Hampshire, and Singapore, we are building a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies find their best customers with sales intelligence, productivity, insights, and resources for success. Some of our customers include MuleSoft, AppDyanmics, WalkMe, Gainsight, and many more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer. Plus, we have fun doing it! Great place to work!! We offer our team members a unique culture, including flexibility, trust and independence. Our team is diverse, friendly and welcoming with experienced engineers you can learn a lot from, plus an upbeat culture in Singapore interested in cutting edge technologies and embracing innovation - just look at our stack!
If you are a team player who is comfortable in a collaborative environment, experienced working across teams with great communication & problem solving skills, we want you! Jump on this opportunity to design, take charge of, and own product features like you never did before.
We’re looking for a senior developer/leader who's willing to roll up his/her sleeves with the team to build infrastructure around our data quality, committed and animated to leading a team through collaborations and mentoring, you are challenged to bring in new perspectives and initiatives on how to better groom and retain talent meanwhile assuring the quality and sustainability of our applications.
Scala, Play, Kafka, GraphQL, AWS, MongoDB, Git, Kubernetes.
Core Technical Experience
- At least 3 years working in a strong functional programming environment (e.g. FP Scala, Haskell, Clojure).
- Very comfortable with abstract FP concepts and able to define standard type classes and derive their instances for common types.
- (For scale developers) At least a year of solid hands-on experience with advanced FP libraries (like cats/scalaz/ZIO) and very comfortable with FP optimisations like tail recursion or trampolining
- At least 5 years of industry experience overall with prior experience leading a team is highly preferred.
Nice to have’s:
- Experience with Scala is most preferred as that's our primary backend language, but experience with other JVM based languages is helpful