Las Vegas Premier Marketing is now hiring for a Full-Time and Part-Time position in our Customer Service Department.
We fully train all new Customer Service Representatives!
Full-Time and Part-Time Customer Service Representatives are responsible for:
-Handling new & existing accounts
-Full customer service experience
-Looking into contracts
-Upgrading existing accounts
We provide all of the necessary training in the customer service and sales department in order to provide you with a successful career within our company. Since Las Vegas Premier Marketing has plans to expand even faster in 2021, as our new full-time customer service representative you will have an opportunity to advance into new positions not only in customer service but also throughout the company because of our policy of only hiring and promoting from within.
- 1-2 years of customer service, communications, or relevant job experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Image
- Ability to work Full Time
- Team Player
- Optimistic Attitude and Down for Whatever!
- College Degree Preferred
- The desire to be the best at what you do!
Candidates must have these key competencies and background for our Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Specialist position:
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Sales & Marketing
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Weekly family and friends events
- Staff appreciation day, lunch, dinners, etc
- On-site amenities
- Flex days
- Holidays off
- Philanthropy events
- Travel for “research and development"
- Taxable expenses