Automotive Technician/ General Line Technician
Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT in Montgomeryville is looking for all levels of Automotive Technicians to join their industry leading Service team!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history; 1 year of experience required
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications a plus
- Any manufacturer experience
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Complete training as required
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive wages
- Paid training
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- Free College tuition to Strayer University
- Professional working environment
- Opportunities for growth
See what Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has to offer.