Labelle Dodge Chrysler Jeep is looking for Entry and Mid Level Technicians to join their winning service team.
Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership, the service department.
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Start your career as an automotive technician for Chrysler today.