Patrols internal and external building: hallways, secure and open doors, patrol parking areas.
- Operates shuttle service to and from the University of Chicago
- Also provides US Postal pick-up
- Provides special transportation services: patient transports to off-site healthcare facilities, donation pick-up, vehicle maintenance, and various trips as requested.
Information Desk Operations
- Greets and directs visitors
- Issue visitor's passes
- Communication command station for Security and Transportation Drivers
- Triage Emergency Room patients
- Monitors life safety systems
- Answers Incoming Calls
- Internal Paging
- Maintains presence as primary attendant console lunch/break
Camera and door surveillance equipment
- View Camera monitor and change tape
- Inspection Door printouts
- Customer Service background required.
- 20-hour basic Security Training Program Certification required.
- Valid State Driver's License - No major driving violations in past year required.
- Knowledge of basic security operation required.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer systems and ability to learn proprietary life safety computer systems required.
- Two years experience as a Security Officer in healthcare environment preferred.
- Previous experience as a State or Federal Police Officer preferred.