We are hiring for individuals who have experience in either customer service, finance, or sales. If you are interested in working with an amazing team, with full training from the ground up, weekly pay, and flexible hours, read below.
- Full training provided
- No experience needed
- Yearly trips to great locations
- Great compensation (Our reps make between $800-$1,200 weekly)
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- A dynamic team environment
- The opportunity for growth; we promote from within!!!
We are looking to add 2 new members to our team by the end of the week. We fully train, so experience in our industry is not required. If you work hard and show that you are serious, we do have advancement opportunities. We truly care about helping our associates succeed and we have the tools. We provide leadership programs with constant mentor-ship to help our managers develop themselves into stronger team leaders.
What we are looking for in you:
- Communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Team player mentality
- Willing to talk to new people
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Eager and willing to learn
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now!
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Skills that work well with our company are: sales and marketing, hospitality, retail experience, management experience, finance, appointments, call center experience, insurance sales, B2B sales, B2C sales, consulting experience, and appointment setter experienceJob Requirements
- have excellent customer relation skills and communication
- have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- be service oriented/ people person/ call center experience preferred
- be knowledgeable in Windows and thorough PC skills
- flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management