The purpose of theAdministrative Assistant is to support the Support Team in various tasks. The Support Team consists of various departments: IT, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources and Legal.Job Requirements
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through completion.
- Generate memos, emails and reports as necessary
- Respond to questions and request for information
- Works closely with Human Resources Coordinator to lead company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements including any related to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), the [ Link Removed ] , the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and so forth. Maintains minimal company exposure to lawsuits.
- Receives, audits and processes new hire employee files and other forms. Prepares reports and manages timely receipt of documents.
- Coordinates and manage health insurance open enrollment and special enrollments.
- Coordinates recruitment/hiring efforts.
- General assistance to all Company department.