You'll be working with our Product, Design & Software Engineering team to create exciting new web-apps every week that will be used by the biggest influencers in the world and their millions of followers. This role will have an opportunity to directly impact the success of this venture funded and quickly growing company.
Koji is a platform built for developers, and we are passionate about keeping our technology cutting-edge. We work in a fun, fast-paced environment using the best tools available. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute your expertise and ideas to our platform and products at every stage.
Did we mention that we pay well? We value the best talent in the world at Koji and aren’t afraid to invest in our people. Koji offers hyper-competitive salary + upside for the right candidates.
- Building complete full stack application templates on our platform
- Maintain & improve existing application templates
- Evaluate incoming bug reports, execute and deploy bug fixes
- Refactor existing code for speed and scalability improvements
- Perform security audits for data inputs and forms
- Proficiency in modern development tooling (git, npm, etc)
- At least 4 years experience working as a Web developer
- At least 3 years experience with Node/Express and React
- Available to work during US business hours
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Because Koji templates are evolving rapidly, you must be able to lean into change