Come join a small and passionate team of software engineers that use emerging technologies to build real-world solutions to difficult problems. KnowledgeBridge International, Inc. was founded in 2008. Since then we’ve been using technologies like Android, computer vision, and embedded systems to build software that supports military, agricultural, and educational applications.
- Build great software by designing, developing, and testing software solutions.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Design solutions to difficult problems by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Participate in design sessions, troubleshooting, and code reviews to support fellow team members.
- Investigate problem areas.
- Regularly let us know about your progress by sharing status updates during daily stand-ups, weekly sprint reviews, and whenever you’re blocked from doing what you need to.
- Share the things you build with others by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Help to deploy solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Figure out how we can do things better by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Work Hours & Benefits
This is a full time position. KBI offers a competitive compensation package with ample PTO, 401(k) matching, paid holidays, and flexible work hours. Remote work is available although some office time is expected.
We are a highly collaborative team often working with novel technologies that may require a creative approach. The ability to communicate effectively and support your fellow teammates is paramount.
Since we design solutions for varied environments, platforms, and tech stacks, you should feel comfortable switching between programming languages and frameworks. Our devops services are currently built around Github. Upcoming projects involve multi-platform mobile development using Flutter, Python applications using C libraries running on a Raspberry Pi, and machine learning with Python and Tensorflow.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar concentration or equivalent experience
- 3+ years professional software development experience
- Some experience with machine learning, distributed systems, or mobile application development