For over 20 years, our consultants provide technical expertise and professional solutions, especially in point of sale and payment systems, global data analytics, merchandising, asset protection, health and wellness, banking, logistics, etc. that develop and enhance software to benefit our clients. With over 165 software professionals specializing in retail technology, our software consulting skills are unparalleled in the depth of expertise.
We have a very successful rating when it comes to visa transfers and green cards. We follow a seamless and flawless process which is faster and more accurate. We also have an inhouse immigration attorney who is responsible for all immigration related activities of our employees and potential candidates. Visit this website to know more about her - https://www.linkedin.com/posts/kite-string_we-are-very-pleased-to-welcome-karen-gillespie-activity-6560263730540670976-PmTo
Our employees are passionate and talented...they take time to research the latest and greatest technologies, think outside the box, and if they find a better way of doing things, they share it with the rest of the team. We don’t hire smart people so we can tell them what to do, we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do. This defines our culture...
BEST PLACE TO WORK
In a survey conducted recently, we have a 98% approval as a great place to work!
We take pride in being above average in pay and perks. Our pay is highly competitive and always well above average in the region. Great health benefits, 100% dental coverage, 8% 401K match. Our CEO and management team are very friendly and go out of their way to help! We also offer an excellent relocation package.
React Native Mobile Developer
- Android developer with experience interacting with peripheral devices.
- Developing React Native plugins
- Software development and mobile apps development experience.
- Experience in React Native on the front end to create Android/iOS Apps.
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience creating, optimizing, and integrating Application Programming Interface (API) calls; background in API development preferred.
- Prepare technical requirements and documentation.
- Experience in high-level user interfaces and design application frameworks.
- Work with internal technical teams to support key mobile product features.