We're currently recruiting for a Material Handler for our customer in the Compton area.
Our client is a well known company that offers a growing, dynamic, and collaborative work environment. They offer stability, long term potential and a great environment.
Schedule: M-TH 2:00 PM to 12:30 AM (OT as needed)
Location: Compton, CA
Job Type: Temp to Hire Opportunity
Company Overview: Great opportunity to work with an established Manufacturing company with excellent benefits.
The Material Handler is responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions. Responsibilities include:
- Receiving, storing, handling, shipping & preparing of products
- Verify the quantities and description of materials received & shipped
- Preparation of all shipping documentation
- Operate Forklift (certified)
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Basic math skills and reasoning skills
Please call [ Phone number blocked ] to apply or email your resume to Juan at [ Link Removed ] in MS Word format.
“With over 25 years of award winning service in the California market, Kimco Staffing specialize in office professionals, accounting operations, technical staffing, medical staffing and industrial staffing.” We filled over 22,000 jobs last year
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities