- Act as the primary and highly visible business partner for Plant, Warehouse, and Transport Managers to help build effective teams and to achieve business goals.
- Manage and develop HR team members to become future HR leaders and to achieve regional team goals and objectives together.
- Build deep relationships with all stakeholders, including labor unions, by learning the business operations and their interests to help drive business and team performance.
- Display intellectual curiosity and an analytical mindset with a focus on solutions.
- Influence business leaders and position KDP to attract and retain talent through training & development and reward strategies.
- Leverage COEs for leadership development, strategy and people analytics and recruiting to help attract, engage and retain great talent.
- Identify root causes and conduct relevant data analysis in order to propose both short-term and long-term interventions and solutions.
- Improve and apply HR processes, policies and standards meeting local and federal employment laws and cultural environment.
- Think independently, investigate and resolve labor relations and employee issues, partnering with labor and legal teams, where necessary.
- Implement regional initiatives in the areas such as organization development, reward and recognition, and succession planning management to support all of the above.
HR Performance Competencies:
Partner with business leaders to provide relevant people solutions to business challenges
Demonstrate courage through candid conversations and constructive contention
Contribute insight to strategic planning and decision-making processes
Understand retail, marketing and distribution and route to market concepts, commercial and manufacturing landscapes & operating dynamics – know how we create value.
Comprehend various management tools (e.g. P&L, VMB, scorecards, etc.)
Understand various route(s)-to-market and customer agreements
Challenge and support leadership to realize full talent potential of employees
Create and execute meaningful professional development plans
Build bench strength for future – identify appropriate roles based on talent fit
Human Resources Proficiency:
Command a working knowledge of latest HR practices & Employment Law
Pragmatic management of employee relations & compliance matters
Demonstrate ability to provide insights & applicability on HR best practices
Analytical Rigor & Problem Solving:
Differentiate root cause from symptoms to drive issue resolution activities
Develop working hypotheses based on situational knowledge
Perform necessary data collection & analytical assessments
Leader as Coach:
Provide candid feedback about performance, development needs and progress
Demonstrate emotional intelligence and environmental awareness
Establishes measurable development plans & monitors achievement and growth of talentJob Requirements
- BA/BS from accredited university preferred
- Union experience required
- 5 years of experience in human resources, and/or operations, and/or retail, sales or manufacturing
- 4+ years of experience in people management role
- 4 years of experience in multi-site management
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.