This opportunity will allow you to join one of the leading not-for-profits medical organizations in the US caring for more than one million people a year, from all 50 states and nearly 140 countries
As a Workstation/EndPoint Technician responsibilities will include:
- Researches, verifies, and documents device specifications according to purchase order and Mayo standards.
- Works in conjunction with service and business units to relocate equipment as requested by departments.
- Works independently while providing on-site installation, customer service, and technical installation and/or repairs support per department or individual customer requests.
- Serves as technical and equipment liaison in the field as needed to collaborate with other support services (e.g., Help Desk, Applications, Materials Management, etc.)
- Assists with end user training as needed and is able to explain basic concepts and procedures such as hardware and software requirements, moves/adds/changes implications, scheduling and impacts on the customer of proposed break / fix options to a large and diverse customer base.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment necessary to complete installations or repair requests.
- High School Diploma and 2 years professional customer service experience supporting PC, Macintosh, desktop computing hardware and peripheral equipment
- Knowledge of Operating Systems and configuration, hardware configuration and software installation.
- OR Associates degree OR two years Technical School training in Computers, Technology, Electronics or a related field.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.