Leading distributor of specialty building materials is in need of a dynamic Branch Manager to
raise the company’s local operations to the next level. Company provides the highest standards in quality and service of their products to their ever growing loyal customer base. The Branch Manager will be responsible for daily operations, P&L, managing/development of staff, budgeting, marketing, inventory management.
- Manage Daily Operations.
- Manager outside/inside sales staff.
- Hiring and Development of Staff.
- Budgeting and P&L Oversight.
- Cost and Margin Control.
- Ensure Safety of Staff.
- Ensuring on-time deliveries.
- Inventory and Warehouse Management.
- Over-the-Top Customer Service.
- Overall Operation of Branch while Driving Growth and Profitability
- Must have management and sales experience in the building products industry (i.e. full line building products, lumber, roofing, siding, windows/doors, millwork, etc.).
- Must be a sales-driven, charismatic manager who can seize new business and have the skills and leadership to maintain current business.
- Must have P&L experience with aspect to managing sales and operations.
- Building products branch/general management experience is absolutely required.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be self-motivated/driven individual that has a can-do attitude to handle any customer or employee situation that may arise.
Company offers a competitive base salary, above industry standard bonus program and benefits package.
If you have the drive and the skills listed above, please forward your resume as soon as possible for confidential consideration.
careers @ jmhuntergroup.com