Columbia Ancillary Services, CAS, is seeking a Service Technician to join their team near the Malvern, PA area! Our ideal candidate is familiar with Durable Medical Equipment, to include repairing power scooters and wheel chairs. If you are seeking stable, yet flexible employment, apply today!
Our Service Technician is responsible for delivery of Oxygen and Durable Medical Equipment to healthcare facilities, as well as fixing equipment.
This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position.
Generous Benefit Package:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company paid telemedicine
- Elective Insurance Plans (STD, LI, AD&D, LTD, etc.)
- 401k elections with company-match
- Paid Time Off Package
- Holiday Pay
- On-call pay
- Paid training
- Company Vehicle
*Hire will be contingent upon results of background and driving history.Job Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Effective interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Valid driver's license
- One (1) year of home medical equipment experience preferred, but not necessary
- Knowledge/familiarity with oxygen tanks is a plus
- Previous equipment / small motor maintenance is highly desired
- Must be familiar and understand low voltages, switches, and controls