WHOLESALE PARTS SALES ASSOCIATE
Jacksonville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Baymeadows is looking for an experienced Chrysler Wholesale Parts Sales Associate to join its team! As an Automotive Parts Sales Advisor, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver.
The Parts Sales Associate or Counterperson is responsible for assisting all Wholesale and customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies. The associate is also responsible for achieving monthly sales and gross forecasts and for seeking out and soliciting parts business.
1. Sell parts to meet monthly forecasts
· Issue parts and accessories to Wholesale Customers
· Solicit customers for parts and accessories sales using phone, direct mail, etc.
· Provide delivery service of orders using parts truck
2. Control files, reference books, and other paperwork
· Maintain customer back order file
· Maintain master part skillsJob Requirements
They have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Parts Sales Advisor:
· Must have at least one year of experience in a Chrysler auto parts sales role
· Must have computer proficiency
· Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
· Valid driver's license
· Retail & Wholesale experience
· Criminal background and pre-employment drug screen required
· Reports directly to the Parts Manager
Join a winning automotive sales team!