Manage assigned territory to achieve short-term and long-term business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities •
- Grow Brooks’ bookings in the territory by: assigning booking goals within the territory based on available resources and sales opportunities; assisting in formulating incentive programs for representatives; developing annual territory business plans; tracking and reporting performance against plan monthly and quarterly; assisting in development of territory budgets; identifying and penetrating focus accounts within the territory, both representative direct focus accounts.
- Ensure that representative personnel are fully training on Brooks’ product through field sales training, joint customer visits, and scheduled factory training.
- Maintain competitor and market awareness and keep Brook appraised of significant trends or events. Provide new product and product modification suggestions. Assure that communication channels within Brooks and territory are effectively utilized. •
- Manage sales efforts in accordance with Brooks’ objectives, strategies, and priorities. Enforce professional sales standards and practices throughout the territory sales force that enhance the Company’s status and image in the marketplace.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key accounts within the territory comprising both direct accounts and representatives’ major accounts.
- Ability to get along in a team environment •
- Ability to follow all safety policies and procedures. •
- Support company continuous improvement initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Brooks Instrument is an industry leader in flow measurement and flow control products for critical applications, and a division of ITW (A Fortune 200 Company) is seeking candidates for a Regional Sales Manager. This highly visible position will be based out of the Houston, Texas area. The Company maintains sales offices throughout the world including their headquarters location at Hatfield, PA (Suburban Philadelphia). Our products are used in laboratory and process applications in end markets such as :life sciences, chemicals, semiconductor, analytical instruments, nuclear, and solar cells.Job RequirementsQualifications
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree with a technical or scientific concentration, or equivalent experience required.
- 8 years of related experience required.
- PC knowledge with Microsoft Windows required.
If you have experience in meeting tight deadlines, are both an independent worker and thinker, and are dedicated to continuous improvement of yourself and your organization, then this opportunity is for you. This position offers a unique chance to join a successful company that is a leader in the flow measurement industry. Thank you for your interest in exploring a career at Brooks Instrument!
Work Location: This position requires the employee to be based out of a home office located in the territory.
Our employees enjoy competitive, merit-based salary plus excellent benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance / Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K plan with generous company match
- Vacation, personal days and holidays
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Flexible spending accounts
The opportunity to join a well-established (70 + years in business) yet dynamically changing organization that works together as a team to meet the challenges of satisfying customers’ needs and managing rapid growth to better compete in a global marketplace.
Please visit our website: [ Link Removed ]
ITW Company Overview
ITW was built on innovation and the strength of new ideas. These values have helped us expand into multiple platforms in nearly 60 countries. But at each of our businesses, the independent entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to innovate remain strong. It’s the highly talented people at ITW businesses all over the world who drive our success through new products and customer driven solutions. Together, we are ITW—a Fortune 200 company that has prospered for 100 years, and changed the way people live and work, all over the world.
Brooks Instrument is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without required to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.