We are the company behind very popular open-source tools for ML workflow- DVC and CML. We're a well-funded, remote-first team on a missing to solve the complexity of managing datasets, ML infrastructure, ML models lifecycle management.
Learn more:Check out our GitHub
Check out the Website and Docs
Finally, take a look at our Blog and YouTubeWhat we offer:Team is distributed remotely worldwide.
You will be one of the first employees for the DVC core team.
Highly competitive salary, stock options, and bonuses.
Open source-first company- you work will be visible and will be used by thousands developers every day! This feels great! Check out our Discord and GitHub.
Founders and team with strong engineering, data science, and open source experience. We all code and understand engineering first-hand.
Engineering team is involved into product discussions and planning. We do it openly via Github or Discord chat.
Besides building the product we participate in conferences (PyCon, PyData, O'Reilly AI, etc). We encourage and support the team in giving talks, writing blog-posts, and other activities.
Well-defined process that we all participate in improving.
Join our well-funded remote-first DVC team if you love building open source, developer tools, and CLI. If you want to see how your code is used by thousands of developers every day! If you don't mind Python.
What we are looking for
- Strong Python knowledge and excellent coding culture (standards, unit test, docs, etc) are required. Alternatively very strong experience with languages like Go, C/C++ with some Python experience).
- Remote work self-discipline. A lot of our processes are built on trust- we don't like and don't have time to micro-manage
- Excellent communication skills - clear, constructive, and respectful dialog with other team members, community
- Ability to write technical docs, blogs. Team is responsible to keep basic docs up to date
- DVC core team is 4 engineers (company size is 10+), you will one of the earliest employees and we expect you to drive major parts of the product
- Check out our GitHub
- Check out the Website and Docs
- Finally, take a look at our Blog and YouTube