This position reports to a director and is accountable for contributing to the efficiency of departmental operations through the performance of various administrative functions:
- Manage the calendars for directors and other managers; resolve any upcoming calendar conflict, schedule meetings and facilitate/prepare for meetings as required.
- Provide the director and/or other staff members with complete and timely background information on all telephone calls and correspondence
- Inform director’s staff or other parties of relevant information as appropriate
- Prepare routine correspondence and memos
- Perform usual administrative duties such as typing, filing, scheduling, calendar management, etc.
- Gather information and prepare reports as requested
- Obtain information, status reports, or answers on various business matters, inquiries or projects as directed
- May serve as liaison/coordinator for special projects or workgroups
- Track and maintain attendance records for regular submission
- Prefers five (5) years of prior administrative experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Requires ability to type 35 wpm. Requires strong oral and written communication skills.
- Requires strong PC skills, particularly in MS Office.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills
For more information please contact Priya Jagtap at [ Phone number blocked ] or [ Link Removed ]
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.