Role: Senior Solution Architect - SAP S/4 Hana
Job Type: Fulltime
Travel: Up to 25% of the time
- Provide technology and architectural leadership, and long-term vision for the SAP investment; encourage creative solutions for improving the value contribution of that investment.
- Define and promote enterprise architecture standards and strategies.
- Making recommendations on strategic direction and roadmap for the use and implementation of SAP applications, as well as coordinated third party systems
- Champion continuous improvement, driving inefficiencies out of implemented processes and solutions.
- Providing functional expertise on SAP architecture and making recommendations to improve performance.
- Conduct work effort estimation and develop work plans
- Develop, communicate, and ensure alignment to relevant architectural artifacts such as policies, standards, guidelines, roadmaps, and maturity models.
- Provide insight on new SAP technology and how it can be used appropriately to improve the current environment.
- You've got proven ability in various roles in the planning, design and deployment of SAP.
- We are looking for consulting authorities with experience Developing SAP solutions to meet business requirements in sophisticated SAP environments, which includes the knowledge and experience in any one of these areas: S/4HANA Finance (FI), or S/4HANA Finance (CO), or S/4HANA MM, or S/4HANA SD, or S/4HANA PP.
- You have experience from at least one S/4HANA Design/Explore phase in a sophisticated SAP environment.
- You understand the S/4HANA and ECC differences.
- You demonstrate your end-to-end understanding of a typical business process and how all the functions and processes work together.
- You are able to explain the key value drivers of S/4HANA
- You have understanding of the underlying technical architecture and benefits of HANA and S/4HANA
- You have some knowledge of cloud solutions, virtual platforms and the future roadmap for SAP’s support of cloud
- You have some exposure to the integration across platforms and systems
- Experience with SAP Activate methodology and its Agile concepts are needed in this position.
- You've got experience working for a Tier 1 or specialist boutique consulting group.
- You have tried and tested multi-functional leadership experience (i.e. ability to look at the end-to-end process and understand how it fits together).
- You have superb communication with clients on both the business and IT side.
- You possess the ability to lead and facilitate design workshops (Blueprint), assessments, planning sessions.
- An advanced degree (such as a Master's) would be ideal.